Thursday, May 28, 2009

Abigail Elise Piña

The Night Before...


















12 minutes old













Edson Makes Sure She's Real













Almost an hour old!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Susy said...

She is a precious lil pickle!!!! Chiquititis!!! I wanna kiss her face! Edson looks so happy! We are still praying for you guys, hope you get some rest! Love ya!

Susy said...

You know...I agree she looks like you but Im also seeing Tia Elida and Buelis Panchis...she has very delicate features...

Gloria Govea said...

Congratulations cuz!
OMG she's so beautiful! and Kim looks like if nothing had happened....jaja! I wanna look that beautiful after labor work. Congratulations to all your family, she is such a blessing, hope she's healty and well...what else could I say...hope to meet her soon...and also Aaron.
Hugs n Kisses!

P.D. I don't know what Susy sees of aunt Elida in Abigail but she certanly has grandma's nose. jaja! She looks a lot like you xD